Duties and responsibilities of the position include
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment
- Work with project manager and field engineer to ensure work is completing in accordance with predetermined schedule
- Effectively Manage crew members and production activities
- Ensuring construction is adhering to specifications and plans
- Discuss means and methods with team members and formulate work instructions
- 10 years of experience as field superintendent on major bridge construction, marine construction and/or heavy civil structures projects required.
- Extensive experience with Marine and land based pile driving, Precast/steel girder erection and Cast in Place concrete structures is desired.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Ability to solve construction and employee related work issues.
- High School Diploma/Vocational-technical Diploma.
- Experience and knowledge of different markets
- Exceptional professional judgment
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Texas, North Carolina, Kentucky and Florida
- - Salary level based on qualifications & experience
- Full family health insurance
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Bonus potential
- 401 K
- Tax Free Flexible Spending Account
- Long & Short Term disability (Employee contribution required)
- Life Insurance (Employee contribution required)
- Cost of relocation may be considered based on candidate’s qualifications
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.